I just bought 4 individual mini tart pans. Please excuse all the individual mini tarts I’ll be making in the near future.
- 1 pie crust (homemade or store-bought, doesn’t matter)
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup of nonfat, plain, Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of steamed broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup of diced potatoes, pan fried with onion
- 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan and mozzarella medley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Divide the pie crust into 4 and press into four 4-inch tart pans (or one regular sized pie pan). Blind bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Divide the broccoli and potatoes between the 4 shells and fill with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top, if desired.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until egg mixture is set.
This recipe originally appeared on Ariel’s website.